Bienvenue sur Color Your Doodle, blog que je dédie à mon amour de la papeterie, des stickers, du dessin et surtout de mon Bullet Journal ! Welcome to Color Your Doodle, blog which I dedicate to my love of stationery, stickers, drawing and mostly my Bullet Journal! I'm French, so please excuse my poor english :)!

lundi 24 octobre 2016

Books to Read Tracker

Hello! 

Today, I suggest you discovering my "Books To Read" page. It serves me not to begin too many books in parallel and to be sure to finish them without forgetting them. To follow my reading the progress, I chose a line of 10 compartments, each one representing 10 % of the book. It can seem complicated, to use percentages system, but as I read mainly on my ebook, it is simpler for me because it indicates under every page the percentage of the book I've read. I just have to write my progress in my BuJo every time I read some chapters!

For the decoration, I prefer the simplicity for all the "Tracker" pages because they are overcharged often already. Just a beautiful header I had a lot of pleasure to realize, decorated with one of my stickers to colour in (you can find them here!)

And you, what books do you read at the moment? How do you do not abandon a book and begin others at the same time?




Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire